Hi! I’m AJ. I grew up in Australia and came to the US for collegiate athletics. I competed professionally on the biggest stages in the world in my sport. It was my love of sports that led me to further my interests in health and psychology, and to pursue a deeper understanding of the mind/body connection and expanded states of consciousness.
I am deeply inquisitive by nature. My own life challenges led me to seek healing beyond the confines of traditional western medicine. It is through plant medicines and healing work in expanded states of consciousness that I have returned to a life of health, happiness, vitality, creativity, and connection.
Are you tired of carrying around old stories and patterns from the past?
Do you want to take your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health to a new level?
Are seeking to take a deep dive into your own true nature?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then let’s begin your journey into expanded states of consciousness. I would be honored to guide you on your own unique journey of healing, transformation, and the pursuit of your life goals and dreams.
- All ages, races, nationalities, bodies, genders, sexual orientations, religions are welcome.
- Payment is sliding scale dependent on means.
- In person sessions are done in the Santa Cruz area, and various locations around the Bay Area.
- School of Consciousness Medicine Training
- Expanded States/Medicine Training Apprenticeship
- BS: Human Biodynamics/Biology. UC Berkeley
- MA: Psychology. JFK University (pending thesis)
- Mindfulness Based Somatic Psychology Practitioner (aka Hakomi Therapy)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Swedish, Deep Tissue, & Sports Massage
- NCAA Collegiate Coach (16+ yrs.)